COVID-19 has definitely changed the events landscape in a way none of us could of imagined 12 months ago.
It is now extremely difficult, if not impossible for organisations to host in person events and get that deep and rich engagement that a face to face meeting brings.
In recent times customers have needed to quickly adopt their ways of working when it comes to events. There is now an urgent need to digitally host these events.
But how do customers build a quick, scale-able solution that allows their customers and prospects to interact with them and engage in content and online meetings?
The answer is Salesforce Community Cloud.
AspireCRM utilises community cloud and it’s native features to build an interactive, branded platform that allows customers to interact with their customers and prospects through dynamic content, live video streams, forums and omni-channel support.
This can be done within a couple of weeks meaning that you don’t have to cancel your events, purely move them to the cloud.
What would an events based community cloud project look like then?
- Introduction Meeting – We get to know your organisation and the project background
- Discovery Session – Our team sit with you to discuss your event/events and your requirements for an online based platform. These will be the requirements used to build your events platform
- Building your platform – Now it’s our turn to turn dreams into reality. Our delivery team get to work on building the community while keeping you up to date in real-time via our interactive project tracker.
- Time to test – Once we have finished building, we work with your team to test every corner of your new community, ensuring your customers have a seamless experience
- Handover – We are now at the end and it’s time to put your events community live! We can place this on your existing website or have it linked to as an external site, the choice is yours. We provide support on the day of your event to ensure your event/s run without a hitch.
The AspireCRM team can continue to work with you to modify the look and feel of your events community on an event by event basis. We can also make suggestions for future development of the platform to take it to the next level!
We have worked with customers in the higher education and media industries to quickly and efficiently build online platforms that offer a real value alternative to in person events.
Contact AspireCRM to learn how we can save your events today!